Old versionsSee all
XSign is a software components that bring strong security to your data and applications. rnYou can use it to sign, encrypt and decrypt XML documents using X509 certificates in just few lines of code. The result XML documents are portable to any environment that supports XML Encryption and XML Signature.
- Signing, encrypting and decrypting XML documents according to W3C XML cryptography standards using X.509 certificates.
- Also available as XPCOM component for use in Mozilla Firefox.
- Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other XML encryption, decryption and signature verification libraries.
- Implemented on the Windows platform and uses Microsoft’s standard API for cryptographic functions and XML processing.
- Stand alone installation. No need for MS XML, CAPICOM, Java RT or MS.Net.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox on all Windows operation systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (x86 and x64). XSign is also available for Windows Mobile (Smart Phone and Pocket PC devices).
- Implements the XML digital signature standard (XSign) and XML encryption standard (XEnc) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Full support of Unicode characters.
- Support for user certificate store to find X509 certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, smart cards, and USB tokens, can be used to sign and encrypt the XML document.
- When creating signatures the signed XML data can easily be made visible for the user for inspection when required
- Easy to use, yet powerful